stephenstriplingstephenstripling

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 74 Fans

Omegeist - Last Stand Omegeist - Last Stand

Sounding nice man! Good synths and arrangement. The mixing could use a little work, just to help keep the synths separate and help the tone of the kick stand out more. Keep it up!

Omegeist responds:

Thanks, i'm a big fan of your stuff! I tried to limit out the complex sounds but it just wasn't working out. Is their anything that i can use side-chain more CPU friendly and fast paced than a limiter or peak controller?

HRMBD (Omega) {Chillstep} HRMBD (Omega) {Chillstep}

Not bad!

I think the main thing you need to work on is mixing. Mixing can make or break a song, so it's really important that you get that right. I like the choice of drums and instruments in this song, and I think it's pretty well composed. Keep at it!

Omega-Ravager responds:

Thanks man!

And I definitely need some work with my mixing, it's getting better, but I'm still figuring everything out.

Glad you like it, thanks for stopping in!

Omega

KKS - Cyan's Theme [FFVI] KKS - Cyan's Theme [FFVI]

Nice man

This is awesome. Great instruments, great mixing, it's all really good.

KKSlider60 responds:

Thanks man :D
KKS

FEAST - MEOW! (super preview) FEAST - MEOW! (super preview)

I like it!

Great chord progression and bass. Sounding good!

Way You Kiss Me (NuroGL Rmx) Way You Kiss Me (NuroGL Rmx)

Awesome.

Great beat, great synth lead. Overall it's a great song!

Rainbow Airforce Rainbow Airforce

Nice

I really like the video game feel to it, it may even be able to be classified under video game music. Good job!

MisterMonkeyman responds:

I think a song has to be a remix from another song that's in an actual videogame for you to put it in the "video game" section, but I could be wrong :S

Artificial Intelligence Evolved Artificial Intelligence Evolved

Awesome.

Overall this is pretty much awesome. Honestly, I think this song would be even better without the synths. Still though, great composition, great instrument choices, great organization. Keep it up!

City Lights (Dance) City Lights (Dance)

Good job!

Good buildups, and the vocals fit in nicely. Sounding good!

SYNC DEMO SYNC DEMO

Not bad!

You've got a good song structure, and a nice selection of synths. It's a little bit repetitive though, so you may want to work on mixing up the melodies some.

[TC] Sound of Beyond (demo) [TC] Sound of Beyond (demo)

Great demo.

Sounding good man. Catching tune, great synths!